Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fevers, Sleep Deprivation and Yuckies

I had good intentions of doing another post yesterday celebrating Noah's six month birthday. I even took pictures during the day to add to the blog. However, time got away from me and before I knew it I was crawling into bed. The alternate plan was to do it today. Once again, I am going to have to put it off. You see, I was awake a large portion of the night with Noah because he is cutting his two bottom teeth and wasn't real keen on the idea of sleep. So, I woke up totally sleep deprived and lacking any motivation to do much of anything. In fact, my morning consisted of basic childcare and watching old reruns of The Golden Girls on the Hallmark channel. I also spent a large portion of time changing diapers and taking temperatures. Lily went to bed with a fever last night and has been battling some virus all day. It is so sad when your two year old points to her head and says "Boo Boo Mommy". It just breaks my heart. She has been getting extra snuggles in between extra naps. I have every intention of posting about Noah's six month birthday sometime tomorrow. However, like anyone with kids, I will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment