Friday, July 24, 2009

I guess it's blog excitement.

I find myself awake at this ridiculous hour because my head is swimming with blog stuff! I tried to close my eyes and drift off into dreamland but instead I found myself thinking of this blog. Would it be easy to edit? Could I add pictures without too much fuss? How often would I really blog? Can I add a list of the blogs I follow so that other's can check them out? The questions went on and on. That is why I find myself sitting at the computer typing at 1am. I know better. I NEED to get to sleep. I have a busy day tomorrow and the few precious hours of sleep that I get are not to be squandered on the computer. So, I am forcing myself to sign off and crawl into bed. I promise to be back later with all kinds of tidbits about the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment