Sunday, December 5, 2010

New looks all around...

On Friday, I was feeling very ambitious. I managed to take Noah for his first ever haircut as well as visit Santa and get new haircuts for the girls and myself! I find that pretty impressive considering most days I am huddled on the couch in a sort of coma state while I wait for this first trimester of pregnancy to end. Here is the photographic proof!

This is Noah prior to getting his hair cut. Notice the adorable blonde curls. It was almost painful to watch them be cut off, however, he now looks like a little boy instead of a little girl.



Much better!

Annie's new style. Of course, it's not really new since she gets her hair cut like this once or twice a year. She goes back and forth between wanting long hair and short hair, so this is a perfect compromise.
This is Meg's new style. She opted to go the shortest she has ever gone. She kept telling the stylist to cut a little bit more and a little bit more. She is thrilled with the fact that it is straight, however, that is not how it will be most days. Meg has curly hair and I don't have the time to blow dry it straight each day. The good news is that it looks adorable when curly too.

This is what I did to my hair! I cut off almost 9 inches! You can't tell from the photo but my hair is actually shorter in the back than it is in the front. It's kind of a funky bob. So far I love it! It's so much easier to fix. The only drawback is that it's not long enough to pull back, which may end up driving me crazy. Hey, it's only hair though and it will grow.

I don't have a photo of our visit with Santa. Well, actually I do have a photo but I just haven't scanned it in yet. I was pretty excited because I have a pic with all four kiddos sitting with Santa at the same time! I had to beg and plead with Annie to get her to do it but she eventually gave in. Noah loved Santa this year. In fact, he was upset when it was time to leave Santa! I think he could have chilled on Santa's lap all day.

So, it was a fun day. One for the memory books.

1 comment: